How to choose the right LED warehouse lighting, LED factory lights, led high-bay, industrial lighting?
Factory lighting includes: workshop lighting, warehouse lighting, office lighting, factory lighting, equipment lighting, and other ancillary lighting.
How to choose the right LED warehouse lighting ? We can consider just a few factors as follow:
1) Energy-saving: to achieve intelligent control of the lighting system, using warehouse two-way lighting, can be turned off during the day, open two at night;
2) Safety: should be dust-proof, Anti-corrosion and anti-riot performance lighting fixtures ensure the safe operation of lamps;
3) Long life: warehouses should not be replaced frequently, avoiding the increase of post-dimensional cost, selecting lamps with long life and high stability;
4) Height of warehouse: comparison Commonly there are 4-6 meters for low-level warehouses, 6-15 meters for middle-level warehouses, and 15 meters for special high-rise warehouses;
5) Height of shelves: the shelf height of middle-level warehouses is generally 2 meters, while the shelves of middle-level warehouses are generally 8 meters.
6) Illumination requirements: in order to clearly identify the goods and labels, the minimum brightness to the ground should not be lower than 80lux;